Operative systems which meet the needs of the office workers’ well being, guided by the philosophy of creating comfortable, welcoming, stimulating and people-centred areas.
LEGODESK is an operative collection of office furniture by Della Rovere. It is made of melamine with worktops 2,5 cm thick and metal structure; its legs are 7 x 3 cm both in the ope and framed version. The system is designed to organize the office with multiple solutions: desks, side extensions and typing desk.
- Worktops and melamine parts: white, maple, walnut, natural walnut, dark oak, oak and elm.
- Structure legs: white or grey laquered
- Desks metal accessories: anthracite, aluminum and white.
- Cable-way management: neutral colors with the exception of the eko-pass an I-pass models which are available with the flip with the same finish as melamine.
Specifications DESKS / BENCH / ALIGNED DESK AND MEETING TABLES
1. Tops are made of melamine class E1 thickness 25 mm.
2. The perimeter of the top is finished with matching ABS edge thickness 2 mm., with rounded corners according to safety regulations.
All tops can be equipped with different types of cable-way management. To order a desk with cable-way management you need to identify the code of the desk, the code of the cable-way with its location and the type of cable-way you want to install.